Monday September 24th, 2018
- Locker Room
- As of today, eating will no longer be permitted in the Locker Rooms during Break and Lunch. You must take your snack or lunch from the Locker Room and take it to the Cafeteria.
- School Photos
- School photo packages were distributed last week. If you were absent and did not receive yours, please see Ms. Caristo before leaving school today.
- CSP I-IV
- Secondary I students are reminded that an ideal activity for them for their first CSP at Loyola is the December Food Drive. While there are 100 spots, they will fill up, so talk about it with Mom & Dad and grab a spot before they disappear!
- Fundraiser Pink shirts
- TODAY is the LAST CHANCE to purchase a T-shirt in support of the Loyola "Think Pink" campaign, with proceeds going to the Cedars Breast Cancer Clinic. The cost of the t-shirt is $10 and you can order it in Ms. Supino's Office.
- Grad Rings
- Grad ring pick-up is scheduled for TODAY and tomorrow at Lunch in Room 135. The balance owing for all students is $206.74. If you did not order a ring last year, but would like to purchase one, you may do so today or tomorrow. The down payment is $60. All cheques should be made payable to Jostens.
- Hockey Raffle
- All students who have not yet brought in their raffle tickets must do so by today. All referrals that come in from online sales will be credited to the student referred up until the draw next week. Therefore, top sellers and top homeroom will be announced next week. Friday's daily draw winner was Diego Moreno in 4E. Congratulations!
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- The Thanksgiving Food Drive is underway. Please place your non-perishable food items in the boxes at the foot of the statue of St. Ignatius in the school lobby. Delivery will take place on Friday, October 5th to St. Monica's Parish. Let's help to fill the cupboards of local families in need.
- 211 Snacks From Heaven
- This week's featured product is Bassé Highvibe Power Mix of dried fruit and nuts. Only fifty cents per serving. The store will be open at Recess and Lunch today.
- Weight Room
- This is a reminder to all who use the Weight Room to put weight plates and free weights away after use each and every time we use them. Thank you.
- Championship jackets!
- Championship jackets can be picked up from Mr. Lafave beginning TODAY.
- Tournament Darts Club
- Congratulations to Mr. Plimer who defeated Mr. Ketterling in the final of the Jack Churchill Open last Friday. In the bronze medal match, Dr. Newton defeated Justin Néemeh. The next event, the Heracles Open, begins today at Lunch. Please see Mr. Ketterling if you are interested in joining the club.
- Bantam Soccer Braves
- L'équipe de soccer Bantam Braves a leur premier match de la saison aujourd'hui contre Royal West. La partie aura lieu au terrain Ed Meagher et commencera à 15:30. Les joueurs peuvent partir à 14:45 s'ils ont reçu la permission de leur professeur. Bonne chance à notre équipe et venez les encourager après l'école.
- Bantam Basketball
- Any Secondary I student interested in trying out for the Bantam Basketball Team, please put your name on the sign up sheet on Mr.Hurst's Office door.